Sunday, January 2, 2011

Review of my 2010 grabs

2010 was a weird year for me I wasn't able to get as many releases as I would've liked because my personal life was going through some major trials so my finances were not as in place as i would've liked them to be.  None the less I was able to get a few.  Some were truly amazing, and some were just not good at all.  Here are my 2010 Releases that i was able to pick up, and their rating.  I'll write a review of them later if  think which ever ones are worthy of talking about further good or bad. 

2010 RELEASES


High on Fire - Snakes For the Divine - 8.5




Bleeding Through - Bleeding Through - 8




Heaven Shall Burn - Invictus - 8




Exodus - Exhibit B: The Human Condition - 8.5




Fear Factory - Mechanize - 9




10 Years - Feeding the Wolves - 7.5




Bullet For My Valentine - Fever - 8



Stone Sour - Audio Secrecy - 9.5



Dimmu Borgir - Abrahadabra - 10



Demon Hunter - The World Is A Thorn - 9.5



As I Lay Dying - The Powerless Rise - 10




Deftones - Diamond Eyes - 9.5




Soilwork - The Panic Broadcast - 10




Godsmack -The Oracle - 8.5




Soulfly - Omen - 8.5



Rob Zombie - Hellbilly Deluxe 2 - 6.5



Korn - Korn 3: Remember Who You Are - 8



H.I.M. - Screamworks - 7



Ozzy Osbourne - Scream - 9



The Sword - Warp Riders - 9

So now you have seen the 2010 releases I got this year.  like I said there are some great ones and some not so great ones.  My top 5 of 2010 for me is going to be Dimmu Borgir - Abrahadabra, Soilwork - The Panic Broadcast, As I Lay Dying - The Powerless Rise, Fear Factory - Mechanize, and Stone Sour - Audio Secrecy.  I really enjoy these five for many different reasons, and each release has their weak and strong points, but stacked up to the rest these guys came out on top for sure.  Sothere you have it.  I have many more that i need to get for 2010 but as the year is over now they can't in my 2010 releases list.  Some I still need are Cradle of Filth - Darkly Darkly Venus Aversa, Daath - Daath, Enslaved - Axioma Ethic Odini, The Dillinger Escape Plan - Option Paralysis, Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier, DakTranquility - We Are the Void, and Nevermore - The Obsidian Conspiracy.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment