Friday, January 21, 2011

The Essentials List

This is a list of CD's that I really really need to get because either I'm behind in my essentials, or I really want to get into this bands stuff, or its something that I've wanted to get for a long time but haven't gotten around to it.  So here they are.  There are tuns so I won't put the whole list but I'll put a bunch so you can see what I'm lacking, and its sad that I don't have these being a huge metal head.  After looking you'll go man you're missing so many great ones, but I also have so many great ones as well.  Its hard man with a kid, and bills.  You bet your petutie if I were single and living on my own I'd have all these.  Of course I'm not asking to be but you know what I mean.  Haha so enjoy.

    Dark Tranquility - We Are the Void - 2010      



Agalloch - Marrow of the Spirit - 2010



Miss May I - Monument



The Dillinger Escape Plan - Option Paralysis - 2010



Bison B.C. - Dark Ages - 2010



All That Remains - For We Are Many - 2010



Cradle of Filth - Darkly Darkly Venus Aversa - 2010



Daath - Daath - 2010



Enslaved - Axioma Ethica Odini - 2010



The Ocean - Anthropocentric - 2010



Kylesa - Spiral Shadow - 2010



Nevermore - The Obsidian Conspiracy - 2010



Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier - 2010



Flotsam & Jetsam - The Cold - 2010



Hast the Day - Attack of the Wolf King - 2010



Watain - Lawless Darkness - 2010



Stone Temple Pilots - Stone Temple Pilots - 2010



Apocolyptica - 7th Symphony - 2010



Death - Symbolic - 1995



Cynic - Focus - 1993



Sepultura - Beneath the Remains - 1998




Obituary - Frozen In Time - 2005



Slayer - Hell Awaits - 1985



Dimmu Dorgir - Death Cult Armegeddon - 2003



Testament - New Order - 1988



Kreator - Extreme Aggression - 1989



Ok so here are the ones that I am really itching to get.  A lot of them are from this past year.  A lot of great bands had cds come out last year so there were a lot of them to get.  I listened to most of them one way or another, but some of them I never got around to picking up.  The ones that I really want to get now are Agalloch - Marrow of the Spirit, The Dillinger Escape Plan - Option Paralysis, Daath - Daath, Enslaved - Axioma Ethica Odini, and Cradle of Filth - Darkly Darkly Venus Aversa.  Now I know what you're saying.  Wow you don't have slayer's Hell Awaits, or Sepultura's Beneath the Remains, but like I've said before I've listened to those albums many times over and just haven't gotten around to getting them.  Also I have a family to support first.  Which all of this comes to a close second to them of course.  So if there's something my wife or son needs the cd or whatever is put on hold for a while.  So until next time stay hard, and stay heavy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment