Thursday, January 27, 2011

2010 Top 10

  I wanted to put together a top 10 list of my 2010 grabs.  Its taken me a while to do this because I wanted to put them in some sort of order from the ones I liked the most, to least.  A few of them I got after the new year in 2011, but I'm still going to count them which I usually don't b/c if I didn't get them in 2010 when they came out than they weren't real high on my list to get anyway.  But I'll put them in order from top 1 to 10, and than my 3 runner ups.  I'll also include the list of ones that didn't make the top from best to worst.  So hear it goes.


10. The Sword - Warp Riders




9.  Stone Sour - Audio Secrecy




8.  Demon Hunter - The World Is A Thorn




7.  Soilwork - The Panic Broadcast





6.  Deftones - Diamond Eyes





5.  Fear Factory - Mechanize





4.  Enslaved - Axioma Ethica Odini





3.  High on Fire - Snakes For the Divine





2.  As I Lay Dying - The Poweless Rise





1.  Dimmu Borgir - Abrahadbra




  So now here are the 3 runner ups to my to 10.  These were great releases but I just felt that these other 10 were just a little bit better.  So maybe these guys next album if just as good or better Will be in my top 10 next time.  So here they are.


3.  Bleeding Through - Bleeding Through




2.  Exodus - Exhibit B: The Human Condition




1.  Ozzy Osbourne - Scream





  So here are the releases that didn't make it this year.  Now some are still decent releases, and some are just not good at all, but I try and keep all of my buys b/c lets face it if I bought it, it was good enough to listen to, and who knows you guys may disagree with me on a few of these. Maybe they should be higher, lower, or even in the top 10 for you, but like I've said before its what I think so ha.  They are still in order as to best t worst.  So here they are




Soulfly - Omen





Heaven Shall Burn - Invictus





Daath - Daath




Godsmack - The Oracle





Korn - Remember Who You Are





Bullet For My Valntine - Fever




Sully Erna - Avalon




10 Years - Feeding the Wolves







H.I.M. - Screamworks...



Rob Zombie - Hellbilly Deluxe 2





  Ok so there they are, now any 2010 releases that I get after this point will not be included on this list what so ever.  I still have a bunch that I want to get for instance I want to get All That Remains - For We Are Many, Cradle of Filth- Darkly Darkly Venus Aversa, Kylesa - Spial Shadow, Agalloch - Marrow of the Spirit, Nevermore - The Obsidian Conspiracy, The Dillinger Escape Plan - Option Paralysis, and Dark Tranquility - We Are the Void.  Now just b/c I don't have these yet doesn't mean that they are any worse than the ones I do have.  I just wanted those more.  Now some of these guys could probably have been in my top 10 like Agalloch's Marrow of the Spirit. I have listened to that one and really enjoyed it, and the cover is awsome to boot.  So here they are my 2010 releases and how they matched up to each other for me.  Like I said you may think that one should be higher or lower, but this is how I felt.  So until next time stay hard, stay heavy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment