Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Break From the Regular

Ok well I'm gonna take this time away from my regular posts and put some pictures of my wonderful son on here.  I love him more than anything in this world, and would do anything for him.  He is so smart and amazes me everyday.  Everyday he says and does something new that amazes both of us.  He loves music which is awsome, and expected.  We have music playing all the time, and I played guitar to him while he was in utero.  He also is obsessed with Spider-man, Superman, and Batman.  The first thing he says when he wakes up every morning is of course Spider-man.  When you ask him what his name is he goes HULK and goes grrr hahaha hilarious.  So here are some pictures of him old and new enjoy.










He is getting such a personality already.  My only hope is that I can give him everything he needs as he grows up.  I want to be there for him when he needs me young and old.  With the standards and values we are teaching him as he is growing I know he will have a great basis to make the right decisions, and if he makes mistakes I will be there to show him back to the right way, and build him to be the man he will become.  I know he will make me proud as he already is with anything he does in his future endeavours. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment