Sunday, October 9, 2011

Repeated Offenders - 2010 repeats

I wanted to come up with a list of stuff that I'm from time to time still listening to.  I listen to a lot of music from day to day.  Most being my newer 2011 albums so I can come up with my favs a not likes of the year.  I'll get a classic album from time to time, but chances are with those I've already listened to the album just haven't gotten around to adding it to my collection of ever growing cds.  But every once in a while I'll revisit back a couple of years maybe because I was itching for some of whatever, or the album was just that good that I can't put it down.  Some from 2010 I've long forgot, and some I just can't get over.  I've gotten a few more since the end of 2010, so some of these weren't gotten in 2010, but I think most were for the most part.  So here it goes my first Repeated Offenders list of 2010.  I guess I'll continue this into the following years as time goes on.

Alcest - Acailles de Lune




As I Lay Dying - The Powerless Rise




Bison B.C. - Dark Ages




Danzig - Deth Red Sabaoth




Dark Fortress - Ylem




Death Angel - Relentless Retribution




Deathspell Omega - Paracletus




The Dillinger Escape Plan - Option Paralysis




Dimmu Borgir - Abrahadabra




Electric Wizard - Black Masses




Eluveitie - Everything Remains As It Never Was




Enslaved - Axioma Ithica Odini




Exodus - Exhibition B: The Human Condition




Flotsam & Jetsam - The Cold




Ghost - Opus Eponymous




High On Fire - Snakes For the Divine




Kylesa - Spiral Shadow 




Sodom - In War And Peaces




Triptykon - Eparistera Daimones




Watain - Lawless Darkness



So there they are the list of 2010 gets that I just can't put down.  I really really enjoy listening to Bison B.C, Deathspell Omega, Eluveitie, Enslaved, Ghost, High On Fire, Kylesa, Tritykon, and Watain.  So enjoy if there is an album that you haven't checked out yet on this list please please check it out.  You wont' be sorry.  So until next time stay hard, stay heavy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment