Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Main Men...

I wanted to put together a list of the groups that I am listening to consistantly right now.  These are the bands that I just can't get enough of right now.  some are new and some are older.  Some O've been listening to for a while and some that I just now discovered.  I never stop liking the classic artists that I've always been listeing to, but these guys are just in the front right now.  So here they are.


OPETH



IN FLAMES


SOILWORK



SLAYER




LAMB OF GOD



DEVILDRIVER



AS I LAY DYING



MASTODON



DANZIG



MESHUGGAH



BETWEEN THE BURIED & ME




FEAR FACTORY



DIMMU BORGIR



CRADLE OF FILTH



BEHEMOTH



KYLESA




THE SWORD



TRIPTYKON




ELECTRIC WIZARD




HIGH ON FIRE



ENSLAVED



AGALLOCH







So here they are.  These are the bands that I just am jamming constantly.  The guys I can't get enough of.  I absolutly love Agalloch, Enslaved, High on Fire, and Kylesa.  The guys that I've always listened to and just can't get away from like Opeth, In Flames, Soilwork, Slayer, Lamb of God, Danzig, and Fear Factory are guys that I can't really ever see not listening to pretty much everyday.  I am really digging the new Triptykon its one of the best albums of 2010 and I wish I would've gotten it in 2010 to include it cause it would totally be in my top 10 for sure.  The list of stuff that I listen to from month to month changes every now and then, some stay and some go, but one things for sure I never leave them behind.  i just kind of put them in the pasenger seat for a while, while the others drive for a while.  So until next time stay hard, stay heavy.

1 comments:

julia said...

Hi Son, Its been a while since I have checked on you here in blog land and thought I'd stop by to see what you where up to. Looks real good. I love the pictures and your stories are really good. Keep it up.

Post a Comment