Thursday, February 10, 2011

Another Break From the Regular - New Toy

So I know it's been a while since I've posted.  I know I'm sorry, but I got a new toy and I've been playing with it hard-core.  I can't put it down.  It's an Ipod touch.  I know what you're saying man just an Ipod, but to me this is a big deal.  Its not everyday that I get to just dish out 400 bucks for something.  I got the 64 gig one because I have like 50 some gigs of music on my itunes, and that's all from my CD collection.  So I wanted to have enough space to put the majority of it on there if not all of it with enough space for all the other things like aps, pics, vids, and movies.  I have to say its pretty cool.  I like how I can watch my Netflix stuff on it whenever I'm around wi-fi, and surf the net.  I can literally do my blog if I really wanted to from my ipod touch.  That's pretty cool.  Of course I wouldn't because that would be pretty hard cause I usually have like three or four pages open when I do my blogs for the pics, and vids, and other stuff that I put on there.  It would just be kind of hard for me to do it from my ipod.  But man let me tell you it feels awsome to have all my music on there.  Going to this from a 16gig where I was like really just putting my essential bare minimum on there to everything.  I mean on shuffle it will go to Neil Young, Metallica, Adema, Kiss, Foo Fighters, Opeth, Danzig, Zeppelin, Ozzy, Jimi Hendrix, to Meshuggah.  I have a pretty wide range of likes and its nice to hear them all whenever I want wherever I want cause yes I take it everywhere I go.  I got a pretty good case for it as well.  Its an otter case which are pretty much the best cases out there.  I don't want anything happening to it.  I'm pretty protective of the things I buy, and I take care of them also.  I've learned the hard way with stuff in the past that I've bought and its broke on my cause I was careless or stupid with it.  Not this time though.  So the Ipod is awsome and I'm loving it.  I'll do an actual post soon I've got to get back into the groove of it.  So I gotta come up with some new ideas.  I have an idea to do lets see the musicians that past away last year page, a Dio exclusive page, an evolution of the guitar page, some more reviews of 2010's and some more essential ones, and maybe a whats to come in 2011.  This year is going to be pretty good.  We've got DevilDriver, Opeth are in the studio and plan to release on this year AWSOME, In Flames as well AWSOME, Crowbar, the new Deicide, and many more.  So this year shows some great potential for being another great year for heavy metal.  So until next time stay hard, stay heavy.




0 comments:

Post a Comment