Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Life Update

     So I know I've been away from blogging for a while, and I'm sorry.  I've been super busy with school, and life these last 6 months.  It's been an absolute madhouse, but now I'm here to say I'm returning to blogging again.  I completed school yay!!!!!!, and am currently building my personal web sight which will be up soon, and getting my business cards and what not together to spread around town.  So as soon as I get those I'll be passing em out like hot cakes at shows and places I go to spread myself out there.  I currently work at the Frank Erwin Center, and am looking to get another job soon so I've got a lot in the works.  But with me not being in school anymore I will be able to pick up blogging again.  Let me just say this year has been a really good year for metal and really music in general.  We had in the softer world the new Gary Clark Jr., Fiona Apple, John Mayer, The Mars Volta, Minus the Bear, Norah Jones and many many more.  In the metal world oh man has it been good.  I honestly can say I haven't had a complete and udder let down like last year with Morbid Angel, or Metallica.  This year we had Swallow the Sun, Torche, Testament, Converge just to name a few.  So this years top lists are going to be extra hard.  But I will get through them.  So expect that.  I will be doing a top 20 metal, and a top 20 non metal lists of the year.  I will pick up doing flash back posts as well, and reviews.  I might get a 2012 out of the way before the end of the year is up.  So we will see.

     Next year oh 2013 I hope will be as interesting of a year as this one has been for me.  This year has been really a solid year and I'm really happy with the year over all.  So we will see how 2013 shapes up.  Will it beat 2013? we will see.  Who knows?  Every year I discover new bands, and continue to amaze myself with how much great music is really out there.  I live my life to a rhythm, and music is my heart beat that makes my sonic blood flow.  So I will never stop learning new things as every year goes by.  So until next time stay hard, stay heavy.

1 comments:

julia said...

Its good to see you back in blog land!

Post a Comment